Aqua Exercises for Active Aging. The latest audio workout from international fitness educator Laurie Denomme will help you improve flexibility and build strength. This workout is especially beneficial for people over 50 years old.
- WECOACH 6 directional movements deliver better and faster results
- Laurie’s easy to follow and cheerful instruction inspires you to work to your potential
- Upbeat music helps guide your movement speed for better results
- One CD makes it easy to do a single workout or do both for a longer workout
Workout #1: Strength is Balance (45-minutes)
- Train the body for all life activities: Reach, walk, squat, turn, balance, and lift
- Short cardio intervals boost heart health, melt more calories and fast-track results
- No equipment required. Intensify your workout by using aquamitts
Workout #2: Ai Chi Relaxation (15-minutes)
- Think Tai Chi in the water as you reduce stress and improve mobility
- Soothing whole body stretches help build core stability and balance
- No equipment required
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
This is an Audio CD workout. Also available as a digital download.
WECOACH audio workouts are the best on the market! Laurie's instructions are clear, precise and most of all a fun and energetic workout for all! - Bonnie Rowley, Florida
Ai Chi is so relaxing – I thought I was going to melt. – Lori Howard, Florida
Exercise Demonstration: Strength is Balance
Exercise Demonstration: Ai Chi Relaxation
Thanks for working out with me!