Aqua Cardio HIIT is a shallow water 45-minute aerobic workout that helps improve flexibility, build strength and burn more calories.
Level: Beginner to Intermediate.
This is a downloadable digital workout. Also available on Audio CD.
Your purchase includes a one-time MP3 download. Once downloaded you will be able to use it across all of your portable devices (computer, phone, mp3 player).
Get your workout in 2 simple steps:
- After completing your purchase you will be automatically directed to a page in your web browser displaying your order number and receipt. You will also receive an email. ON A COMPUTER click the DOWNLOAD NOW button.
- Transfer the file to your desktop or directly into your itunes account. Synch your computer with your portable device and you are ready to go!
Tips for download and access:
- Download. Step one is best done on a computer. Downloading directly to a portable device may create a temporary file rather than download. You must download for continued access.
- Access. Depending on your computer settings, your digital workout may open directly on your desktop or move into your downloads folder. If your workout does not open on your desktop or in your itunes account check the downloads folder.
- Trouble finding your downloads folder? Click the search bar. This is the ‘magnifying glass’ found in the top right corner of your computer screen. Type the word “download”. This should lead you to your downloads folder. If that doesn’t work, try searching for workout that you purchased (total body mobility, knees and hips, HIIT aquatic cardio or noodle abdominals).
Excellent sound quality! Exercise instruction and the music are crystal clear. The workout flowed very well at a challenging intensity. - John G. Florida
Audio Water Aerobic CDs are hard to find but this one is a winner!! A group of us like to do water aerobics on our own and this instructional cd fits the bill. It is easy to follow and we get a tremendous workout. Since we are all on different capability levels, the instruction allows us to add or limit the water resistance to fit our own needs. All of us loved the workout. - Debbie from Pennsylvania
Listen to HIIT Aquatic Cardio AUDIO PREVIEW