Aqua Exercises for Active Aging. A 45-minute functional training workout helps improve flexibility and build strength for any direction life takes. Ideal for training in your backyard pool or for groups that do not have the benefit of a live instructor.
- WECOACH 6 directional movements deliver better and faster results
- Train the body for all life activities: Reach, walk, squat, turn, balance, and lift
- Short cardio intervals boost heart health, melt more calories and fast-track results
- Laurie’s easy to follow and cheerful instruction inspires you to work to your potential
- Motivating music helps guide your movement speed for better results
- No equipment required. Intensify your workout by using aquamitts
- Pair with Ai Chi Relaxation or Noodle Abdominals for a longer workout
Level: Beginner to Intermediate (no equipment required)
This is a downloadable digital workout. Also available on Audio CD.
WECOACH audio workouts are the best on the market! Laurie's instructions are clear, precise, and most of all a fun and energetic workout for all! - Bonnie Rowley, Florida
Listen to Strength is Balance AUDIO PREVIEW
Your purchase includes a one-time download. Once downloaded you will be able to use it across all of your portable devices (computer, phone, ipod, mp3 player).
Get your workout in 2 simple steps:
- After completing your purchase you will be automatically directed to a page in your web browser displaying your order number and receipt. You will also receive an email. Click the DOWNLOAD NOW button from either location.
- Transfer the file to your desktop or directly into your itunes account. Synch your computer with your portable device and you are ready to go!
Tips for download and access:
- Download. Step one must be done on a computer. Downloading directly to a portable device will create a temporary download, but will not provide continued access.
- Access. Depending on your computer settings, your digital workout may open directly on your desktop or move into your downloads folder. If your workout does not open on your desktop or in your itunes account check the downloads folder.
- Trouble finding your downloads folder? Click the search bar. This is the ‘magnifying glass’ found in the top right corner of your computer screen. Type the word “download”. This should lead you to your downloads folder. If that doesn’t work, try searching for workout that you purchased (total body mobility, knees and hips, HIIT aquatic cardio or noodle abdominals).